Fire Rated DoorsSpecialist range of personnel and fire exit doors certified to withstand fire
The TSD Fire Rated Door is a specialist range of personnel and fire exit doors certified to withstand fire for a minimum of 4 hours.
All Fire Rated Doors are custom made with long standing construction and rapid turnaround guaranteed.
Single, leaf and a half and double Fire Rated Doors are available with a wide choice of options and extras.
We can offer certified Fire Doors rated to FD30, FD60 and FD240
|Door Leaf||1.2mm Galvanised Steel with an option for 1.6mm available for high security situations|
|Door Frame||1.6mm Galvanised Steel|
|Threshold||Made from aluminium and in compliance with the Disability Discrimination Act|
|Integral Anti-Jemmy Strip||Prevents use of a crowbar as a lever to open the door|
|Hinges||4 high quality stainless steel hinges (BS 1935.2002 grade 13)|
|Dog Bolts||4 solid steel dog bolts secure the door leaf to the frame|
|Sizes||Available as single, leaf and a half and double doors|
|Options and Extras||Hardware and locks, vision panels, powder coating in a wide choice of colours|
- Fire Door Rating – Fire resistant for a minimum of 4 hours
- Independently tested to BS 476:Part 22 1987
- Fire Rated Door closer on each leaf as standard
- Steel casing protects and isolates the door locking mechanism within the Fire Rated Door
- Additional welding on corners and seams
- Specialist door infill
- Precision manufactured
- Fire Door Fire Rated Seals
- Fire resistant glazing option with Fire Door Rating intumescent seals*
- 2 year Manufacturers Warranty
*Glazing reduces fire resistance to 1 hour