Louvred DoorsEvery Louvred Door is individually engineered and custom made to order.
Tristan Specialist Doors Louvred Doors are specifically designed for remote sites where ventilation is required and vandalism anticipated (Bin Stores, Substations).
Built for strength and lasting construction, TSD Steel Louvred Doors are the obvious choice for replacement of wooden doors on electricity substations. Other applications include use as local authority Bin Store Doors. TSD Louvred Doors are perfectly ventilated.
- Zintec Steel Louvred Door and frame – for durability and strength
- Choice of Louvre Door and Frame Thicknesses and louvre configurations to suit different security and ventilation requirements
- Heavy duty stainless steel ‘lift-off’ hinges for improved access (minimum of 3 per leaf)
- Integrated 17.5mm diameter dog bolts for extra rigidity on hinge side (minimum of 2 per leaf)
- Integral Anti-Jemmy Strip – protects the locking mechanism from attack with crowbars and other levers
- Tear drop weather seals on 3 sides to prevent weather ingress
- Wide choice of hardware options and extras
- Ready primed as standard with anti-vandal paint option
|Double pan construction weld and riveted with a composite Dufaylite honeycomb core infill
|Single, Double, Trifold, Bifold
|Standard and Low
|Double pan construction welded and riveted with a composite wood core and steel bracing
|Maximum Structural Opening Size
|3100mm wide X 2950mm high
Call TSD today for a quote today 0844 247 4 247